Monday 13 January 2014

I hate being shirtless, says Mahesh Babu

Sponsored Links:
Revealing to his fans that he did not get along with the idea of showing off his six pack abs, superstar Mahesh Babu said: “I am very shy to go shirtless and flaunt my body.” The ‘Nenokkadine’ star was speaking after launching UniverCell’s new store, ‘Sync’, in Ameerpet. 

The usually bustling Ameerpet main road witnessed unusual chaos on Monday, as star-struck fans gathered in large numbers to catch a glimpse of their favourite hero, who was rarely seen in public events. “I have been associated with the brand for the past five years, and it has been an extraordinary journey for both of us,” said the star, who is also the brand ambassador of the mobile outlet. 

However, Mahesh confided that he was not tech-savvy or well-versed with the smartphone. On his son’s debut in ‘Nenokkadine’, he said: “When I saw my son on screen for the first time, I felt happy the same way my father did when he saw me debuting.”


Sponsored Links:
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2013 Telugu Movie News 6 | Tollywood Reviews | Trailers | Updates | Box office Collections | Theaters
Designed by Cinesarada | Tollywood | Bollywood | Kollywood | Hollywood
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top