Wednesday 21 August 2013

Ajay Manthena: Mr. Perfectionist

Sponsored Links:
At 24, Ajay Manthena has already proved himself to be a perfectionist. The actor took a break for almost a year after his first release just to prepare himself for his next project 'Entha Andanga Unnave' which is set to release this month.

“I wasn’t satisfied with my performance in 'Nuvvila'; I was an amateur in acting, which is why I wanted to do my homework and then get back to the industry because of the competition. I took a year’s break. I didn’t take any acting classes, but took up dance. During this one year, I listened to scripts, but didn’t rush into anything.”


Ajay, who had been spotted by a director at a drag race, adds, “After B.Com I got into drag racing. During one of the races, director Ravi Babu noticed me approached me with a script.

“I liked the script of 'Nuvvila' and agreed to take up the offer. Yami Gautam (of 'Vicky Donor' fame) and I were debutants and we would stay back on the sets after the shoot to practise our acting and dialogues for the next day’s shoot,” he adds.

“In 'Entha Andanga Unnave', I play a character called Ram. There is this broker who makes two sets of papers for one apartment and sells it to two different families and runs away. The hero’s and the heroine’s families get into a fight and they share the apartment with a curtain in the middle. I am excited and nervous about the movie.”

Ajay, who is currently working on a Telugu movie and has signed another bi-lingual, says, “My next movie 'Gallo Telinattunde' will release next month.”
Sponsored Links:
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2013 Telugu Movie News 6 | Tollywood Reviews | Trailers | Updates | Box office Collections | Theaters
Designed by Cinesarada | Tollywood | Bollywood | Kollywood | Hollywood
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top