Sunday 8 December 2013

Deepika Padukone: I am scared of Farah Khan

Sponsored Links:
Deepika Padukone’s Ram-Leela and Race 2 approximately earned Rs 100 crore each, Chennai Express grossed Rs 226 crore and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani made Rs 189 crore at the box office. “I value money as well as critical appreciation. I like to do films that have repeat value,” she said. She would be seen next in Farah Khan’s Happy New Year and Homi Adjania’s Finding Fanny Fernandes. In Happy New Year, she will be teaming up with superstar Shahrukh Khan for the third time.

“I owe everything to Farah Khan and Shahrukh Khan as they were the ones who launched me in films with Om Shanti Om. My equation with them has not changed. Farah and Shahrukh both are still protective about me. There are times when I am scared of Farah,” Deepika said. The film also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood, Vivaan Shah and others.


“It is so much fun doing the film as I am the only girl among the five guys. I don’t feel I am shooting,” Deepika said. For Finding Fanny…, Deepika is excited to team up again with noted actress Dimple Kapadia. She first worked with her in Cocktail. “I used to stare at her. Today also she looks elegant…graceful. She creates a positive aura and I am extremely fond of her,” she added.

Deepika Padukone Hot Photos => CLICK HERE
Sponsored Links:
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2013 Telugu Movie News 6 | Tollywood Reviews | Trailers | Updates | Box office Collections | Theaters
Designed by Cinesarada | Tollywood | Bollywood | Kollywood | Hollywood
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top